CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pool Time!!

So the lovely nieces and nephew are in town, right? =0) Well, today Sonja and I got the opportunity to take them to the Gold's gym pool. Sister Valulius at church has a membership there and helped to get us in for free. =0) It was pretty fun too. We got there at noonish and I didn't leave with two of them, Miranda and Dallas until 5pm when I finally asked if they were ready and they said yes. Gabby and I were done in the pool by 3pm, but I didn't want to yank the kids away from the new friends they had made. Sonja took Ariel and Phil home though at 3pm so they both could get ready for tomorrow and for their big dinner tonight. =0) We had fun, but I didn't get in as much exercise as I wanted. Actually all Gabby and I did was sit in the shallow end of the pool and splash a bit. She didn't like the water at first and did her whine, but the water was pretty warm in the shallow so she got used to it after awhile and played in it. =0) Yipee!!! Love y'all. Here are some pictures of us hanging out with Aunt Sonja and Ariel in the pool and after we were done swimming. Unfortunately I haven't quiet learned how to snap pictures with the sun out and as you can see the pool water is white. Ay!!!

1 comments:

Katie

Looks like fun! Gabby is adorable in her bathing suit - but what a long day at the pool! Good grief I'd have yanked them away :) You are very patient...