CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Repetition, repetition, repetition...

I think I just need to get good at something, and I know now that I might just be bored out of my mind if I never loose weight, so maybe I am just destined to keep fighting the battle of the bulge to keep me from doing something really crazy. Eh, I don't know, but here we go again. I gained 3 of the 7 pounds back from my Atkins weight loss, so we are starting again. Hoping to get back on to the band wagon...again!!

1 comments:

Katie

Don't beat yourself up...raising two kids with Clay working a lot outside the home - you don't have more than the 20 minutes you get to shower and dress in the morning to think of yourself, and even then, if it's anything like at my house, the kids are probably in and out of the bathroom during that little bit of time. You'll get there!