CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

.....Atkins....

Will it continue or will I quit it and start something new...again. I loved doing the Atkins diet for the first 3 weeks. I, unfortunately, after loosing 7 pounds within the first week, have become frustrated with it, simply because I have gained 2 back. I decided that a day of carbs would not be a bad thing, so I ate a bunch of yummy food, that I really didn't miss, on Sunday, two weeks ago. Well, for some reason it did matter, because the next two days were a struggle. I gained two pounds, and it did not come back off. I think it had more to do with the diet soda that I began to drink the last few days of the 2nd week on the diet. I didn't mind eating a salad for lunch or dinner, and I didn't mind the turkey or eggs for breakfast. What did start to get to me, was the boredom of daily routine. Truthfully, fast food does not appeal to me at all right now. Seriously, fries taste rather disgusting. I have felt great, light and active, but a bit full of gas. I know, gross. I just feel bloated for some reason, and it has led me to a bit of depression I guess, because I'm not loosing weight anymore. Being bummed today, led to eating out of boredom and despair. I ate too many cookies, and some mac-n-cheese and potatoes this evening. Ugh!!!!!

These two pictures I took back when I was about 12 pounds heavier. I had started counting calories back in March, and dropped about 5 pounds.
Well, here's to a new day!!! This was me last Monday, in a size 12 pants. These pants for some reason from the front gave me the "muffin top" look, so I decided just a side shot was enough for the blog. Ha ha!! It was actually a worse shot than the "before" shots. Eeekkk!!
My total weight loss right now, is 12 pounds. Writing that out actually makes me feel better! Haha!! Here's to 40 more!!!!