CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I was hoping it wouldn't happen but...

I had thought about not writing that last post. I knew it would happen and it did. I've platueed on the weight loss. It stinks too. I lost one more pound and now I've fought to keep all of the weight off that I've lost. It is the most annoying thing in the world. It has been a matter of self-control too. I get up in the morning and instead of eating yogurt, I'll have a small bowl of cereal like Gabby. Well, doing that adds to my calorie intake and for some reason it has been so hard getting the calorie intake down and keeping it down during the rest of the day. It doesn't help when I eat fast food, even though I do eat only half of what I get. It doesn't always work though. So today, I've already eaten all of my calorie intake, so it'll be nothing but exercise and water until tomorrow morning. I know that sounds crazy, but I did it right before I started the whole thing before, so I figure, today can be the beginning of the next 10 pounds I'm going to loose. I'm trying to keep my spirits high too, by not getting on the scale in the morning, especially when I know I have probably gained a little. That way I don't think about what a failure I am at loosing weight. hehe! I seriously want to start working on having another baby, and it ain't happening until I loose at least 10 more pounds. I know that is probably a silly thing to do, however I do not want to be severly overweight after the second baby. =0)

3 comments:

Shannon

I know how frustrating it can be to want to lose more weight and to constantly be thinking about weight and having to lose it, it's exhausting. I have been tracking my calories through a site called Caloriecounter and it's awesome! I think it's wonderful you guys are trying for another baby, or will be soon!! I lost 10 pounds in the hospital when I got sick, but then my appetite came back, and I know I've gained it back by eating cookies. Oreos are pure evil. Good luck with everything...keep posting, it helps when you write things down. I've created a new blog for just me. Check it out...www.shannielou23.blogspot.com

Bye!

Shannon

hey, the blog site is shannonlouise23.blogspot.com...sorry for that!

Katie

Em - you're doing great! You also need to realize that while Gabby keeps you busy, it is a different busy from when you were working and going to school - you are home, you are relaxed...it's going to be hard - but you are doing wonderful! Don't stress about it, eat right, get your heart rate up for 30 min. every day and keep it there for that 30 min.