CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

I think it is about time...

My last post was back in January, when Clay and I had decided to start a weight loss competition.  Well, as y'all can probably tell, that did not pan out.  We are three weeks from Cavan's birthday and I have put on weight, rather than lost it.  Life came a little too quickly, between a pregnancy that did not happen and babysitting little sweeties, I have let eating be my comfort food.  Exercise comes and goes, whenever my dear friend calls my lazy bottom up to go walking or I get the urge to take ALL of the kids out to take a stroll.  I have many many videos and opportunities to exercise, I often choose though, to do something else...like always. 


Well...

things are going to change again.  This summer is a big mystery to us right now, and I know I need to make some changes in my eating style.  I know if I do not get a grip on it, I am going to gain another 20 lbs with all the stress that maybe coming our way. 

Starting tomorrow...Day 1 of a new style of eating. 

Eating Goal -

Atkins lifestyle!  I loved it the first go around, when I participated in it last year.  I lost almost 20 lbs, but gave up because I had plateaued and instead of pushing through, I went right back to eating like a pig.  I know for the sanity of me and for my kids and even hubby, I need to make a BIG change.  So here is to mid-year resolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exercise Goal -

Like I said before, I have many opportunities, as far as dvds and even a place to walk, that I need to start adding in that 20 minutes of exercise, to begin with that is, and then adding to it each week. 

Anybody in it with me?????  Party on!!!!!


2 comments:

Bernice

Em,
I started back eating right and exercising May 1st. I've got 12 lbs off so far. I know the older I get the harder it will be to get it off. I am mixing up my exercise routine with Walk Away the Pounds and Zumba. So if you need some inspiration or a call to say "get to moving" let me know. I am on a mission and this time there is no going back.
Bernice

Me and Nick

Em you can do it!!!! I did a work out video for a week straight (by getting up before the kids) then last week didn't do it at all. Reading this post has inspired me to do it again!! Hope you are finding some time and inspiration yourself!! :) Love you!!