CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

...Here we go again...

I woke up today, early enough to actually go out and jog. Two minutes later, Gabby comes crawling into bed, two minutes after that, Cavan wakes up talking. I bet you think I'm going to say I didn't make it out to jog...well...I did! I told Clay I was going out, however both kids were awake. He, being very sleepy, but very understanding, rolled over and put his arm out for Cavan. So Zaidy and I hit the pavement at 7:35am. Yay!!!!! I decided to try and do only protein for a week or two, to get my body burning up some fat. I'm hoping to start a lifestyle of low carbs. =0) We'll see how that goes, so far so good!! Yipeeee!!!

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

Emily that's awesome! I am afraid to go outside and run, it's still chilly here, and I'm not confident enough to run outside! I ran last night and it was rough...my body is just tired...I think you're doing awesome! Keep up the great work!

Bernice

Good job Em! I started back walking yesterday and hope to be back to jogging by the end of March. You are my motivation!

Katie

Let me know how the protein thing works and don't mention it to Brian unless you want an earful because that is how he lives!