...and I am already getting bummed. Not because I have stopped
jogging, more because I have stopped loosing weight. =0(
I have upped my run to 16 minutes, and starting Monday,
I up it to 20 minutes of jogging. I know I am not doing a full 2 miles yet,
I run too slow, but I am jogging...which is awesome.
I started jogging a little, about a year after I had Gabby,
however I only managed to keep it up for maybe 2 weeks at a time,
before I would quit, because of foot/toe pain.
Clay, this time around, gives me a nice foot massage after every
run. Isn't he awesome! =0)
I love all of your comments, you guys are such a wonderful support
group! I love it and I love y'all!!
I'm hoping to get out of this rut I'm in, which I know it
has a lot to do with eating. My goal is to start eating smaller portions
and do so, 6 times a day (thanks to some advice given to Sonja by her Mom, thanks Sue &
Ya ya). Here's to a new week of focus and some drive!!
Y'all in???? =0)
jogging, more because I have stopped loosing weight. =0(
I have upped my run to 16 minutes, and starting Monday,
I up it to 20 minutes of jogging. I know I am not doing a full 2 miles yet,
I run too slow, but I am jogging...which is awesome.
I started jogging a little, about a year after I had Gabby,
however I only managed to keep it up for maybe 2 weeks at a time,
before I would quit, because of foot/toe pain.
Clay, this time around, gives me a nice foot massage after every
run. Isn't he awesome! =0)
I love all of your comments, you guys are such a wonderful support
group! I love it and I love y'all!!
I'm hoping to get out of this rut I'm in, which I know it
has a lot to do with eating. My goal is to start eating smaller portions
and do so, 6 times a day (thanks to some advice given to Sonja by her Mom, thanks Sue &
Ya ya). Here's to a new week of focus and some drive!!
Y'all in???? =0)

3 comments:
You can do it. A lot of your energy for working out strictly comes from the food you eat. Once you cut portions and eat healthy, the working out will come easier. It takes time and I'm no runner by any means, I can only run about 10 mins without dying...but I like speed, I would rather do sprints,than anything. Hang in there, and you ever wanna chat just email me! I'm always on this lap top...b/c of school! I know you can do it!
Thanks Shannon, you are awesome!!! I can't wait to see pics of your fabulous weight loss!!! =0) Are you liking "Insanity"? You guys said it was a lot of jumping, not sure if I would like that!! Ha ha!!
Hey, I'm liking Insanity, but I mix it up with Jillian Michael's dvd workouts and running. Of course cleaning my house also burns calories. There is a lot of jumping, but there is a lot of abs also...I really like it. I've had to double up on wearing my sports bras, but I love running now too. I lost three pounds this week, and I'm going to stick to my guns and keep working out...and eating right...I'm determined to get this weight off of me. Total I've lost 21 pounds, and I have about 39 to go before I hit my goal weight! I know you can do it. Keep up the good work! It will all just start melting away!
Post a Comment