CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Failing Miserably...

That is the best way to describe my attempt at losing weight. I am just not turning on the self-control these days! Any ideas??

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

Hey you,I've found that just walking 30 mins a day gets you going...15 mins one way and 15 mins the other. I try to run/walk for 30 mins everyday, usually taking a day or two to relax, and I usually do a home video also, my favorite is The Biggest Loser's Jillian Michaels Trouble Zones...it kicks my butt...I've lost 17.5 pounds since Sept. and it's hard...I've gained weight and lost only half of pounds...just don't give up! You can do it!!!! oh, portion control also...and cut out soda...helps alot! I drink Cherry coke zero, and I stick to one a day...if that...

Em

Congratulations Shannon! Seventeen pounds is awesome!!!! I love this advice, and I definitely think I'll be using it! =0) I've wanted to do the biggest looser diet and exercise for awhile now...maybe I'll check into that too...=0)

Mitch and Shannon

I know having the right mental attitude helps a lot also! You have to want to do this for yourself and if it doesn't register through your brain, it's not going to with your heart. Ya know?! Enjoy your food, just everything in the right portion size, and every little bit of movement helps!!! Love ya and keep at it!!!!