CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love to Run!

Even though it is so difficult while I'm actually doing it, I still love to run. I feel so much better afterward and I love how I feel the next day. I weighed myself this morning, after having not done so in a week, and I had actually lost another pound, now actually putting my weight loss at 11 pounds. I'm so excited, and truthfully, it makes me just feel like I'm a bit closer to having another baby!!! =0) If I had just been on the ball 17 months ago, I would not have to be stressing over any of this now, especially when we are so ready to expand the family!! =0) I hope y'all are having so lots of success!! Love y'all!

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

Good for you and the running....I hate running, and so I'm jogging and walking,then I run when I feel ok. It puts a lot of stress on my ankles, but I'll be ok! I need more support for my "ta-tas" but i'm working on that!! Being in Germany where everything is smaller, especially the clothing doesn't leave me with much choice but to lose weight!! Good luck and keep me posted!!

Katie

I applaud you - you have more willpower than anyone I know, and I'm excited for you! Love you! Bring on the babies :)