Today was great talking on the phone to Katie and walking with Gabby and Zaidy. Zaidy still has not figured out not to pull so hard sometimes when we are walking, so I spent a lot of the time trying to keep the stroller straight. Gabby was all bundled up too, playing with her little steering wheel. It was hilarious and fun! Hopefully running will happen tomorrow! Tonight I'm hoping to do a bit of aeorbics with one of my many videos. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I'll actually do it!! Ha ha!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Hey! Sounds like fun with Zaidy along :) Mom and I have been working out atleast 4 times a week...hopefully I don't get too busy here in the near future with teaching! Love ya!
I hope not too Molls - exercise is a great stress reliever! Emily I'll bet it was funny to watch, like me having to walk up into someones backyard to get the boys when they're ignoring me...
Post a Comment